Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSHD

Dear Fred,

TRNSHD originally was a standalone program. TRNSHD Version 1.0.182 is now implemented in TRNSYS Type 56 aka TRNBuild. If you open TRNBuild and click Generate > Generate Shading/Insolation Matrix (see screenshot), it will be executed.

Attached you can find an extraction of Type56 Documentation regarding TRNSHD.

Best regards
Jakob Merk

Jakob Merk

TRNSYS Software Team