[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 radiation with wall type "Boundary"

Hi all,
I am trying to model a small 0.5 m cubicle test cell with opaque walls, placed inside a climate chamber with a step increase of the air temperature. I use Type 56 with all six walls with wall type "Boundary" and the temperature step function as the boundary. However the air temperature of the test cell increases at a slower rate than from the experiment, and I wonder if longwave radiation from the external cubicle walls to the walls of the climate chamber somehow can be included in the simulations?

Best regards
Christian Krintel