[TRNSYS-users] simulate a PV-System with Type 94a

Hello,

I am trying to simulate a simple PV-System, with the Type 94a. For weather Data I used the Type 15-7 Data reader with TRY data.

I set the parameters in Type 94a like the manufacture data. Here I send you a link to the screenshot of the connection between Type 15-7 and Typ94a:

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/pv7ymkrbgnv1.png

I plotted the Array voltage (grey line) and the array Power (red line).

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/resultsyswetvqjca.png

The problem is, that there is an array Voltage, but no array power and current. Something is wrong, but I am not able to find the error. I think it comes from a wrong connection between Type 15-7 and Type 94a?

Could someone give me a hint, where the mistake is?

kind regards,

Julian Kuche