Re: [TRNSYS-users] Li-ion batteries

HI Brian,

Yes, we have done considerable modelling of PV with Li-ion storage and would be happy to help.

Would you like to have a skype or google hangout?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne

Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future

T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne@energyae.com

608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com