Re: [TRNSYS-users] Simulink and TRNSYS coupling

I have used a methodology developed by

Riederer, P.; Keilholz, W.; Ducreux, V. In Coupling of trnsys with simulink – a method to automatically export and use trnsys models within simulink and vice versa, Proceedings of Building Simulation 2009: 11th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Glasgow, Scotland,, July 27-30, 2009, 2009; Glasgow, Scotland,.

to couple SIMULINK and TRNSYS in my PhD work. I provided a procedure on how to do that in my PhD dissertation. Please read the dissertation for how o do that.

my PhD dissertation Title:
MODELING AND SIMULATION OF PCM-ENHANCED FAÇADE SYSTEMS

regards
Saleh