Re: [TRNSYS-users] the HVAC component library

Imagem inline 2

A. Marcos Siqueira
Rodapé

Dear sir or madam,

good morning!
I am Yixuan Wei, a master student from University of Florida, my research advisor may use the HVAC component library recently. I searched the HVAC components on TRNLIB section of the Solar Lab website, however, no related fortran code was found. I am appreciated If you know other ways I could download HVAC component library.  What is more, the TRNSYS 16 has been installed by ourselves.

Thanks!

Regards,
Yixuan Wei