[TRNSYS-users] PVT (Type 560), input no. 14

Dear Trnsys users,
I am using PVT (Type 560) system for my simulation. I am stuck in the input no. 14 (fluid heat transfer coefficient) which appears to be dimensionless but actually  it is in W m2/K. How come it is dimensionless quantity. Also by changing its value it is not effecting the results in any way. Please help me for the concern problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Jakhar
Research Scholar

Center for Renewable Energy and Environment Development (CREED)
Mechanical Engineering Department
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Rajasthan - 333031