[TRNSYS-users] walls

Dear Sir,

Actually I want to define a wall which is composed of 2 parts (each part has its specific layers) as attached below. for example the part of the wall in the center is of area 4.1 meter square (2215mm X 1992mm) and it is composed of different layers than the rest of the wall ( in this part I want to add PCM and insulation).
how can I define it in TRNBUILD?

And same question for a wall that it is not rectangular ( composed of 5 edges for example) as attached in the second figure. How can I define it

is it better to use sketshp trnsys 3d? how can I install it?

Thanks in advance
best regards