[TRNSYS-users] Query about Type 50f

Dear sir,
I am using PV- Thermal collector / concentrating collectors (Type 50f) for the hybrid (electrical energy and thermal energy) simulation.
Within the Type 50f one of the parameter (no.6) is fin efficiency area ratio . I didn't get the meaning of fin efficiency area ratio. Is it fin efficiency or gap between the fins????

Please help me for this doubt.
Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Jakhar
Research Scholar

Center for Renewable Energy and Environment Development (CREED)
Mechanical Engineering Department
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Rajasthan - 333031