[TRNSYS-users] [Request received] Air properties for C++

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (32) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

TRNSYS use

TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org

Jul 6, 16:27

Message Classification: Restricted

Hello

I am trying to simulate a flat-plate collector using C++ in TRNSYS. I require the calculation of Rayleigh and Nusselt number to get the h_w. Is there any header file for the air properties to be used for the Rayleigh number or I have to come up with myself?

Regards,
Kelvin Loh

Attachment(s)
ATT00001.txt

This email is a service from TRNSYS GURU. Delivered by Zendesk
Message-Id:GMR4FND6_55ad9437d7ba2_40a83ffcc8acd32070112_sprut