[TRNSYS-users] random error when using Type155

Hi everyone,
i am using Type 155 to make a trnsys file interact with a matlab script, but i get a really weird and random error.
I make the trnsys file run and usually it works without problems. i make it run another couple of times and still works, but at some point, after 2/3 runs the file crashes immediately and returns the  error "Error(s) in calling the M-File" with no other info.
I need to close and restart trnsys to make it work again. Has anyone experienced the problem and knows how to solve it?
thank you in advance!