[TRNSYS-users] Tank Temperature Beyond Boiling

Hi,

Does anyone know how to limit the fluid temperature of the vertical cylindrical tank 534-coiled (from TESS library)? It is getting up to about 130 °C. I can't find a parameter to limit this. I was using Type 60c but ran into a bug and technical support suggested I use this model because it has fewer issues.
--

Brad Painting

Master of Science Candidate, Renewable Energy Engineering

Department of Technology & Environmental Design

Appalachian State University

Boone, NC  28608