[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Hello,

I'm having a problem with TRNBuild, whenever i want to save my projet i get an error message that says : Error creating the wall transfert function coefficients.. unable to find root after indication that root exists.
I've check the thickness of the wall and i tried changing the timebase several times but i still get the same message. Can you please tell me what could possibly be the problem?

Thank you very much

--

Badreddine Dalal
Elève ingénieur en Génie Civil à l'EHTP