[TRNSYS-users] Various configuration in Type-997

Dear sir,
In Type 997 it is mention that it can be used for various configuration like serpentine double serpentine etc.
I have simulated the model for single pipe. I would like to know how to proceed for serpentine and double serpentine cases. Do I have to change in any parameter to make serpentine case.
Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Jakhar
Research Scholar

Center for Renewable Energy and Environment Development (CREED)
Mechanical Engineering Department
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Rajasthan - 333031