[TRNSYS-users] Best practise for simulating several variants of different buildings

Dear all,

I'm tasked with simulating different optimisation strategies for serveral buildings. There are about 10 buildings with
3-5 strategies mainly consisting of changing only wall layers or windows. My first approach was to create a base version
and then copy the project file for each variant. But this leads to quite a few project files and makes adding or changing
things like heating types or schedules tedious and prone to errors.
An idea was to create just one building project file per building with several independent zones which contain the
walls/windows of the different variants. Are there any drawbacks to this approach? Or does TRNBuild include a solution
that I'm not aware of? And if not, how do/would you handle this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
David