[TRNSYS-users] Capacitance in TRNBuild

Dear all,

I'm trying to model a building zone in TRNBuild. The store capacity is specified by 90 Wh/(m²*K). Unfortunately there is no information about the single store capacities (e.g. walls, furniture,...). Now my idea was to just model the zone with massless walls and to add the whole store capacity to the capacity in TRNBuild (normally the wall capacity is not valued in this parameter). Normally I don't see any problems regarding to this way of calculation, becauce I only use the absolute value of the capacity. Do you see any problems in doing this?

Thanks and greets,
Ole