[TRNSYS-users] [Request received] CONTAM External exception

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (10) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

TRNSYS use

TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org

Feb 4, 21:44

Dear all,

I used last year Type 98 for coupling TRNSYS and CONTAM and it worked well.

Now, it doesn’t work anymore even with the cottage-dcv example.

I have a « External exception E06D7363 » error.

CONTAM run alone. I try to re-install CONTAM.

« ContamX3.exe » is on TRNSYS17/exe/ but I have the same exception error with or without this file.

I also tried to have only Type98Lib.dll and Type56.dll in UserLib…

Do you have other idea to make it run ?

Regards,

David Blandin

CARDONNEL Ingénierie

Le confort durable du bâtiment

5 rue de la mare à Tissier

91280 Saint Pierre du Perray

01 64 98 19 22 - fax : 01 64 98 25 09

www.cardonnel.fr (http://www.cardonnel.fr/)

Attachment(s)
ATT00001.txt

This email is a service from TRNSYS GURU. Delivered by Zendesk.
Message-Id:RQH3S3GA_54d6eefc9fe85_1f613ff1012cd328366498_sprut