[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Trnsys battery model

Dear Trnsys users,

I have modeled a very simple system with a battery (type 47a), a regulator (type 48d) and two txt entries (load and generation), that is part of a bigger system. The battery does not seem to work properly, I mean, is not doing a “simple energy balance” as stated in Trnsys manual, so I do not know what is on as I am not profficient in Fortran.

I attach the Trnsys files and an Excel file where I have checked the numbers.

Thank you very much for your help.

Daniel