Re: [TRNSYS-users] Range Check Error "unable to find fluid data file"

It is probably talking about the external file. Double click the type, go to the 'external files' tab, and browse for the file.

Omar

From: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces@lists.onebuilding.org> on behalf of Yosr ALLOUCHE <allouche.yosr@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 10:09 AM
To: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org
Cc: trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Range Check Error "unable to find fluid data file"

Hi Heidi,

I am facing exactly the same problem in the same time as you!! we keep working on it, we keep in touch if one of us finds the solution

Good luck

Hi All,

I'm trying to run a simulation for a project containing type 840. But, I get a range check error showing "unable to find fluid data file" for TYPE 840.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
Heidi El Zanaty
Graduate Student at the American University in Cairo