[TRNSYS-users] maximum length of simulation?

Dear users,

 I am trying to run a 10 year simulation

I have copied my weather data in the weather data file 10 times in a row. So my weather file should provide data for a ten year period. Still my simulation stops every time at 73273 hrs and gives error message (4 errors were found in the deck).

is there a maximum length of TRNSYS simulation?

If there is, is there any other way to run 10 sequential one year simulations (and change one parameter every time)?

regards,

Santeri Siren