[TRNSYS-users] Where to allocate dynamic arrays in new types

Dear trnsys users,

 i wrote a new type for my trnsys project, which uses allocatable/dynamic
 arrays. The array size is defined by a parameter in the proforma.

 Currently i allocate the arrays during initialization call (INFO(7) == -1)
 and deallocate them during the last call (INFO(8) == -1) as recommended at
https://www.mail-archive.com/trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu/msg01360.html.

 This works so far as long as i only use one unit of this type in my
simulation. When i add another one i get the following error:

 forrtl: severe (151): allocatable array is already allocated

 So where/how do i have to allocate and deallocate my arrays to be able to
use multiple units of my type? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hans Böhm