Re: [TRNSYS-users] stec

If you're not already running small time steps (1minute), I'd start there.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2014, at 6:15 PM, george orestides <geoore@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am trying to simulate a solar tower system with storage unit.
I have already made the proper connections between the components of :
-weather data (type9a & type16g)
-feffmatx & CenRec
-storage unit (stoco & concrete store)
-rankine cycle & electric generator
Unfortunately I have a Convergence problem (TRNSYS message 203).
I think I have located the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it.
The connection between stoco - cenrec (solar input HTF Temp - Fluid inlet temperature) seems to be the problem.
It is the connection that closes the molten salt loop.
Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

George Orestidis