[TRNSYS-users] Measurement height of wind

Dear Trnsys users,

In Trnssolar type 344 that simulates an external swimming pool, the height of measurement of wind velocity is asked. The default value is set to 5m. In papers relative to weather monitoring, I've found that the recommended value is 10 m. I've searched through meteonorm documentation, and there is not a mention of that height. (This is an important detail, as the results are extremely linked to the wind velocity )

So my question is:

Do you know the height of wind velocity measurement used for compiling meteonorm weather data files?

Thanks in advance.

Thibaut