[TRNSYS-users] How to disable indicatoor?

Hello everybody.
I am studying TRNOPT example so I can do my own optimization runs in the near future. In the manual I read:

Turn Off the Online Plotter and Completion Display Indicator in TRNSYS so that the TRNSYS program runs in the background and does not keep taking control every time a new iteration begins.

As to the plotter, I simpy deleted it, but the Completion Display Indicator, I do not know how to do this.
Can any one hep me?
Thank you.
Ricardo