[TRNSYS-users] Type 71 evacuated tube collector

Dear TRNSYS-users,
I simulated my solar thermal model with type 71,a data reader Type 9e and plotter; so I would like to insert another type 71 collector, but there is an error which says:
"The maximum number of instances (1)allowed for type 71 is already reached"
My questions are:
1- Why It can use just one model of the same panel Type 71?
2- It does exist a way to do series/parallel arrangement of this panel?
3- Is there a model of solar collector with two inlet and outlet (flowrate)? (because type 71 has one inlet/outlet)
Best regards
Giuseppe