[TRNSYS-users] Belgian TRNSYS DAYS 2014

Dear Trnsys Users,

The BEMS (Building Energy Monitoring & Simulation) research unit of the University of Liège, Arlon Campus, organizes on September 10th, 11th & 12th 2014, the Belgian "TRNSYS DAYS 2014", training sessions for energy simulation with Trnsys. I cordially invite you to consult the attached leaflet for further information. Hoping you will join us, please accept our best regards.

Imane REHAB (Event coordinateur)
Ingénieur de recherche, Doctorante au laboratoire BEMS
Université de Liège
Arlon Campus Environnement
Equipe BEMS - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation -
185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON
Tel: +32- (0)63 230 937
email: imane.rehab@ulg.ac.be