[TRNSYS-users] problem with solar thermal storage

Hello everyone,

I'm new in trnsys and i have a project for the university to simulate a solar thermal storage to store energy from parabolic troughs. I use ,from stec library, the concrete storage(type 430) the stoco controller(type 431) and parabolic troughs(type 396)  just like the stec example STEC_STORAGE. The solar field is 20000 m^2 just like the example. Also, and the temperatures are same. The difference with the example is the solar field, where i use type 396. The problem is that the used flow is too short. Can you help me what parametres should i  change in order to have valid results?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Angelos Chatzimichael