Re: [TRNSYS-users] regarding absorption refrigerator

Hi Gupta,

I’m unsure of your needs though you could adopt a absorption refrigerator using an absorption chiller lookup approach(TYPE 107, or see picture below), and a lump capacitance model (TYPE 963, or TYPE 88) to create a similar system to TYPE 936. Alternatively, adapting TYPE 936 to a new type with the additional look up parameter of the generator is possible.

Best regards,

Jeremy

SOLEM Consulting Pty Ltd

Jeremy Osborne | Project Engineer BE

525 Harris St | SYDNEY NSW 2007| Australia

P:  +61 2 8006 7355

M: +61 421 914 516

E: jeremy.osborne@solem-consulting.com

W: www.solem-consulting.com

Follow our useful updates: linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting

PLEASE NOTE

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, Solem Consulting does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error, virus, interception or interference.