[TRNSYS-users] Clarifications CHILED CEILING

Hello,

I’m a new user of TRNSYS and I'm simulating the energy performance of an existing building for my thesis.

Unfortunately I have some problem in the simulation of radiant ceiling panels (panels RDZ B!klimax 2200x600 sheets of which I enclose).

To simulate the radiant ceiling panels I thought of introducing into a wall type a layer "child ceiling". But I didn’t clear some voices in the LAYER TYPE MANAGER, what is meant by: NORM SPECIFIC POWER, NORMAL SPECIFIC MASS FLOW AREA NORM, NORM NUMBER OF LOOPS.

And what is the difference with the voices of the "DEFINITION CHILLED CEILING" in the ZONE MANAGER: NUMBER LOOPS OF FLUID, MASS INLET FLOW RATE.

Thank you

Davide