[TRNSYS-users] question related to predictive control

Hi TRNSYS user,

I wonder if anyone has ever simulated a predictive control in TRNSYS because  I want to take into account future information in making the control decision for loading and unloading  seasonal storage, such as weather forecast and load profile  and I do not know which is the best choice to simulate it, using Matlab or if is there another way to simulate it? From previous experiences when I have used the type calling Matlab the simulations have become really slow. What is your advice?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Carol Pascual

Energía Térmica/Thermal Energy