[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Dear users,
Does someone can tell me where i can find  a water /air heat exchanger  .i use Type 667: Air To Air Heat Recovery Device but it indicate int the Mathematical Referencethat it's air /air exchanger .  i need the  humidity relative and absolute humidity ratio as input
Type 667 is that it works as   an air/ water exchanger? .
can i  found other type there can be used for that.I can not use the type 91 because these inputs are the temperature and flow only.
best regards,
rjibi amel