[TRNSYS-users] Access to Types in 32 bits dll from 64 bits OS

Hi

I recently downgraded from Trnsys 17.01.0028 to 17.00.0019 to work again on an old project.

What happens is that Trnsys does not seem able to load Types from a private dll in UserLib any more.

The dll is actually found by Trnsys but the Types within are not.

I run Trnsys on Windows 8.1 64 bits computer and the dll was built on a 32 bits computer. I must precise that I had no problem before the downgrade with the same configuration.

Has there been any change between the 2 versions that could explain this behaviour or shall I rather suspect an unfortunate OS update in the meantime?

Best

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen