[TRNSYS-users] eSim 2014 - Ottawa, Canada - Canada's building simulation conference - May 7-10

logo

Dear colleagues,

Its my pleasure to announce that registration for eSim 2014 conference and workshops is now open. The 8th biennial eSim will take place in Ottawa and has attracted a record number of papers - 80 - from international and Canadian university and government researchers and industry. All conference information can be found at eSim.ca. Additionally, there are eight diverse workshops being offered on May 7 and 10 at Carleton University. IBPSA-Canada members, students, and early registries (until March 10) will receive discounts on conference fees. Space is limited on all events to ensure high quality.

Workshops include:
  1. IES VE - Advanced Daylighting Anaylsis & Simulation and 90.1-2010 Energy Analysis for OPA Incentives
  2. ESP-r/TRNSYS Harmonizer
  3. Occupant Behaviour and Indoor Environments
  4. Introduction to OpenStudio/EnergyPlus
  5. Introduction to OpenStudio Measures
  6. CAN-QUEST/eQUEST
  7. Digitizing and modelling existing buildings for sustainability
  8. EE4

Workshop descriptions can be found here.

I look forward to seeing you on May 7-10 at eSim 2014 in Ottawa!

Liam O'Brien
eSim 2014 Chair
--
William (Liam) O'Brien, PhD
Assistant Professor, Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering