[TRNSYS-users] How to simulate the heating demand of a village or a neighborhood?

Hi,

I am a noob working on Trnsys 16. I am doing a district heating simulation where the heat is supplied by burnt gases.

I placed a "auxiliar heater type659" to water warming and a "forcing function type14h" to set the period. This heat is stored for the demand.

I know the total value for the heating demand, but I don´t know how to simulate this demand with different values for each day. Should I create a "multi-zone-building? and then?

Sorry, but I couldn't find more info.

Thanks
---
Jordi Jové