Re: [TRNSYS-users] daily max, mini and mean

Karol,

Type55 can do just that. Please make sure that you understand the different parameters (the “More” button in the proforma), and that the component is outputting the correct results with the parameter values.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Duffy

Sustainable

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1207 | F: 608.238.2614
mduffy@aeieng.com  |  www.aeieng.com