[TRNSYS-users] Type 2b Issue

Dear Trnsys users

I facing problem while using controller Type 2b between solar water heater and storage tank. i have spent several hours in understanding its behavior but still i am confused.

Issue is i have connected the "upper Input temperature" as collector outlet and "lower Input temperature" as outlet from storage tank heat exchanger.

I have set the deltaTH=10 and delta TL= 2 as i want that controller switch keep the pump on between this two limits.

But when u exported the TRNSyS data to excel to check the result it is noticed that sometimes pump is off even the above mentioned limit (deltaTH=10 and delta TL= 2) is satisfied. I am attaching the excel file and issue is highlighted in this file (sheet 1). Also TRNSYS file is attached

I will be thanks for the help and the suggestion and to know where I am wrong.

Regards