[TRNSYS-users] us of Coldbridges

Hi,

Sorry to multiply the questions but I I try to consolidate our simulations of buildings and another question remains about how the values of resistance and length for a coldbridge are used.

When I want to simulate a very simple building zone (one wall of 1m² with a U equals to 1W/m²K and one coldbridge of 1m with a U equals to 1W/mK) , with no weather data, a constant outside temperature of 19° and a constant inside temperature of 20°C, the QUA output (meaning static losses transmission) is well given as 2 W but the QSENS outputs isn’t (it seems to be equal to 6 W).

When I change lengths or resistance values, it always seems to have a factor of 5 between the input value of coldbridge and the output value of QSENS.

Could someone explain this to me?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Pauline GELIN