[TRNSYS-users] Canada's building performance simulation conference - eSim 2014, Ottawa, Canada - Call for Abstracts

Dear Colleagues,

It's my pleasure to continue the legacy of Canada's building performance simulation conference, eSim. Historically, eSim has hosted hundreds of building simulation experts from Canada and around the world.

eSim 2014 will occur at Carleton University in Ottawa on May 8 and 9, 2014 with workshops on the day before and after. The online submission system is now live (esim.ca) and 250 word abstracts are due by Sept. 27, 2013.

I look forward to your submissions and welcome you in advance to Ottawa at eSim 2014.

Liam O'Brien,
Chair, eSim 2014, Ottawa, Canada
--
William (Liam) O'Brien, PhD
Assistant Professor, Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering