From: trnsys-users-bounces@cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces@cae.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of Amir Nashed
Sent: 15. elokuuta 2013 11:58
To: trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Dividing by Zero

Dear Users

I am facing a problem where whenever I insert an equation and divide by something, it receive an error that I am dividing by zero.

I made sure that all initial conditions are not zero and I even plotted the value of the variable and it does not equal zero.

I even put a condition that the division only occur if the denominator is >0 but still the same.

Does anyone know what’s causing this?

Thank you

Regards,

Amir Nashed

PhD Candidate

School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering

University of New South Wales

Phone:+61405979282

Email:.a.nashed@unsw.edu.au