[TRNSYS-users] pane temperature calculation

Hello,

I’m trying to do a simulation on a multi-zone building but when I try to run the simulation, I get the following error : “pane temperature calculation is diverging at time 1” for every one of the windows I’ve entered.

I have only one window type, and the convective heat transfer coefficient of windows in  TRNbuild are userdefined. (respectively 11 and 64 kJ/hm²K)

I have tried many tips found on the mailing list archives, and I don’t know what else to try.

Thanks for your help,

Cordialement,

Chloé TRÉDAN

Apprentie Ingénieur – Pôle Environnement

CARDONNEL Ingénierie
Le Confort Durable du Bâtiment

5, rue de la Mare à Tissier
91280 St Pierre du Perray
Tel : 01 64 98 28 25
Fax : 01 64 98 25 09

www.cardonnel.fr

Description : 2013 02 07_Signature

P  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement