[TRNSYS-users] trnsys message 198,441 + project

During simulation the following warning occurred:
 Message 441: The inputs to the listed units have not converged at this timestep. The values of the last iteration will be used to proceed.
message 198 and 2 other notice about TRNDLL file.
I do not have access to TRNDLL and IISiBat. Please help me in creating components in TRNDLL form and run the simulation.