[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: Fwd: TRNSYS Days 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Hello,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that "Belgian TRNSYS days 2013" will be held at the University of Liege, Arlon campus, from 11th to 13th September. This annual event concerns people wishing to train on the use of TRNSYS software. Upon registration, you can choose between three groups according to your level and personal interests: Beginners, Advanced Building, Advanced HVAC. For the third day, the latter two groups participants may choose two among six different lessons.

Program and registration details are included in the document attached. Registration is done on-line via the link below:

http://jotformeu.com/form/31353764687363

Hope to see you there, I wish you a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Samuel

--
Samuel Hennaut
Chercheur - Doctorant

Université de Liège - Arlon Campus Environnement
Département Sciences et Gestion de l'Environnement
Equipe BEMS - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation
185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON

  Tel: 32-(0)63-230 948
  Fax: 32-(0)63 230 800