Re: [TRNSYS-users] Simulation timestep error (Trnsys 17)

Okay, after three hours of messing with it, giving up and emailing the group, and then 5 more minutes of messing with it, I figured it out. Typical.

In the control cards, I had to leave the simulation start and stop time in hours, and then time step had to be formatted a string set to an equation of delt = 1/60, and then in my data reader I had to set the time step also as a string equal to delt. Don't use minutes anywhere. Essentially keep in hours and run it on 1/60 of an hour time step.

Thank you!

Luke