Re: [TRNSYS-users] The list of the F' equation as a function of FR

<I am still looking for the list contains the F’ equation as a function of FR (heat removal factor) for solar thermal collector Type538 and Type539. I have tried very hard to find this list ( the list is indicated from the mathematical description), however, I still cannot find it. Would be possible if anybody could help me with this matter?>

I'm not sure what you're looking for that isn't already supplied in section 10.11.2.5 of the TESS Solar Library mathematical description manual - which lists the F' equations that you mention.  Have you checked there?

I would also remind you that those equations are copyrighted and cannot be used in any other application without the express written consent of the author.

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

President - TESS LLC

22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703

Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475

www.tess-inc.com

E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com

Thanks for your time and sorry if I have to bring this question up again.

I am still looking for the list contains the F’ equation as a function of FR (heat removal factor) for solar thermal collector Type538 and Type539. I have tried very hard to find this list ( the list is indicated from the mathematical description), however, I still cannot find it. Would be possible if anybody could help me with this matter?

Thank you very much for your help.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus v íreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán. http://www.dit.ie
This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie