[TRNSYS-users] Unknown unit number + negative flow rate errors

Hi,

While running a 1-year simulation, I get 2 fatal errors (please have a look at the attached screenshot) and the second one stops the calculations at t = 1578h.

1/ Error 1 occurs at time t = 0h but doesn't stop the simulation. However, it is said to related to unit 24, which I don't have in my project. It may causes bigger issues so I would like to understand this notification. Any clue about this?

2/ How could I obtain more information about error 2 in order to debug it?

Please be aware that I get non convergence like once each 40 hours.

Thanks for your help,

Have a nice WE,

Damien CASETTA
INSA Lyon / Génie Energétique et Environnement
ENERTECH / Cabinet SIDLER
26160 Félines sur Rimandoule
Tél & Fax : 04 75 90 18 54
Courriel : damien.casetta@gmail.com