[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys 16 and 17 comparison - very different energies!

Dear Trnsys-users,

I have opened a .tpf project that I had built and run in Trnsys 16 with the new release Trnsys 17.

With my great surprise, the energy balances (it is a solar cooling plant) of the same project with the two Trnsys releases are very very different.

I realized that the mass flows are different, and in particular I think that type 11 behaves in a different way in trnsys 16 and 17.

The problem is that in my project a have a lot of diverter, mixer, ecc., so: how can I solve this problem? That is, the same project should behave in the same way!

I add that the problem could be also (or) in type 2 behaviour in the two trnsys releases…

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards

Marco Noro

***************************************

Marco Noro, PhD

Assistant Professor in Applied Physics

Department of Management and Engineering (DTG)  -  University of Padova

stradella San Nicola, 3  -  36100  Vicenza  (VI)  -  Italy

tel.   +390444 998704    -    fax   +390444 998884

e-mail   marco.noro@unipd.it

                noro@gest.unipd.it

PEC        marco.noro-7002@postacertificata.gov.it

web        http://sites.google.com/site/marconoro03/