Re: [TRNSYS-users] Keeping a value during a period

Dear Pauline,

You have to use a type 93 (input value recall) in the utility library.
It allows you to store a variable for a given number of timestep.

What you have to do is to store the value of T17h during 1 timestep and modify your equation as follow:
T17h=eql(mod(time,24),17)*temperature_zone10 + (1-eql(mod(time,24),17))*old_T17h

In your equation box, old_T17h would be an additional input linked to the output of type 93.
The output T17h of your equation box is then to be linked to the input of type 93.

You'll get variable that will be updated every 24h at 5pm.

Regards,

Damien GONDRE

PhD Student

Centre de Thermique de Lyon (CETHIL)