Re: [TRNSYS-users] Licence for web-deployed TRNSED applications

Matt,

Thank you for your answer, I have already contacted the CSTB our French TRNSYS distributor but they didn't answer plainly.
We are waiting for one month without a real answer from them. Is there another solution?

Best regards,

Marion Lumbroso