Re: [TRNSYS-users] ACCELERATE statement generates Range check error

Dear Antoine,

Are you using the ACCELERATE keyword to try to promote convergence of a system? There might be some other methods to accomplish this.

Nonetheless, if you could please send me your *.tpf or *.dck file, I can provide some insight.

Thank you,

Matt Duffy