[TRNSYS-users] Fw: coldbridges and transmission losses of particular walls

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013 um 17:39 Uhr
Von: "Alexandra Konz" <memor.me@web.de>
An: trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: coldbridges and transmission losses of particular walls
Good evening!

I have two questions concerning different topics.

One is about specifing coldbridges correctly. I have a psi given (for window glass-frame and frame-wall) and calculate the corellating resistance  with 1/(psi*3.6).
I have the impression that coldbridges are overestimated by this approach, so I set the Longwave Emission coefficient to zero and the Convective Heat transfer to infinity.
Is there a more proper way?

Second question: Is there an output for the transmission losses of particular walls or groups of surfaces e.g. all windows. If not, how can I calculate them? QCOMO is including other losses like radiation, so I can't use this one.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Alex Konz